Homemade remedies to prevent pregnancy; easiest and comforting ways and related information
Pregnancy is a normal phenomenon. It is however, necessary to know homemade remedies to prevent pregnancy. Why? That is because of several reasons. Firstly, the point of time when you realize you have had enough of responsibilities, or somewhat a time when you understand health concerns which it brings. There are many other reasons too which makes a woman undergo a situation where it becomes vital to comprehend and get awareness of prevention before cure.
Homemade Remedies to Prevent Pregnancy – Easiest and Comforting Ways:
Women must give importance to her health after that she should research on the methods that are commonly used by doctors, every woman must have awareness about advantages and disadvantages of contraceptive pills etc. After getting information about these medicines women should research on homemade remedies to know about their positive and negatives aspects and compare allopathic and natural homemade methods. At the end homemade methods would be preferred because they do not harm women’s health. Here we 6 different techniques in which natural ingredients are used to prevent pregnancy.
- Parsley, how parsley helps to prevent pregnancy:
Parsley is very useful to avoid pregnancy because of its nutritional properties it delays the pregnancy process. Parsley can be used as tea and can be used in other waysin diet as well. It does not have side effects.
- Take dry leaves of parsley in a tea maker add 2 cups of water.
- Boil it under low flame until 1 cup of water is remained.
- Pour it in a cup and add 1 teaspoon sugar.
- Drink it twice in a day.
- Blue cohosh, if you have spearmint chill unwanted pregnancy can be staved off:
Blue cohosh is another useful herb, it contains antitoxin, with the help of this antitoxin the chances of conceiving a pregnancy are lowered and this herb helps to maintain the menstrual cycle.
- Take bits of blue cohosh but remember the leaves must be dried, boil in 2-3 cups of water over low flame.
- When half solution is left turn off the flame, this herbal tea in cup.
- Have a cup of this tea daily.
- It is better to consult a doctor and if it is suitable for your health start using this method.
- Fig, works as anti-pregnancy agent:
Dried fig is pregnancy blocker, the nutrients and anti-pregnancy substances in fig are in high quantity, that’s why it is commonly used, and known to control the birth. The most common way to prevent birth control is to have 2-3 dried figs after intercourse. Take 2-3 dried figs daily but by the over consumption of your stomach can be upset.
- Take a cup of water.
- Let two figs sit in it for 24 hours.
- Consume it right after getting done with intercourse.
- Repeat every single time you go for intercourse.
- Papaya, sweetest fruit to decrease your anxiety about pregnancy:
Papaya has been used since ages for the birth control .It contains foliate, potassium, fiber. Papaya seeds are used at every home for birth control. Papaya seed is cheapest way to get rid of unwanted pregnancy. Following is one of the other homemade remedies to prevent pregnancy:
- Cut papaya into small pieces. Eat it right after having sex.
- Or: take papaya pulp and keep it with you for emergencies (in which you don’t have time to cut papaya into pieces).
- Repetition is required after every single sex.
- Cinnamon, the hidden cause of abortion or miscarriage:
Cinnamon is found at every home, its quality to evade the pregnancy is an free herbal medicine tip. Cinnamon is mostly used to ease the abortion pain. Consumption of cinnamon can cause easy abortion with no side effects.
- Make herbal tea: boil a cup of water.
- Add one inch long cinnamon stick.
- Add a teaspoon of honey.
- Drink herbal tea once in a day every day; or after and prior having sex.